Signs of depression
- Persistent feelings of sadness, irritability, hopelessness, or emptiness
- Loss of interest in activities that were once enjoyable
- Changes in appetite or weight
- Insomnia or excessive sleeping
- Feeling slowed down or restless
- Fatigue or loss of energy
- Feelings of worthlessness or guilt
- Difficulty concentrating or making decisions
- Unexplained physical complaints (e.g., headaches, abdominal pain)
- Thoughts of death or suicide
- Is your child experiencing these symptoms most of the time on most days?
- Have you noticed a significant change from your child’s usual self?
- Is there a considerable impact on various aspects of your child’s daily life?
How We Can Help
Get Help Today
Identifying and addressing depression early on is crucial for your child's overall well-being. If left untreated, depression can persist into adulthood and create challenges in various areas of life. We strongly encourage you to schedule an appointment with our experienced professionals. Together, we can guide your child towards a brighter future.
IRemember, you are not alone in this journey. We are here to support your child and your family every step of the way. Let's work together to ensure your child's mental health and happiness.